I love working with local business and organizations. Earlier in the month of January I did some quick head shots for my oil company – SimplyGreen. Talk about a great company to work with - environmentally friendly and sustainable, I highly recommend being in touch with them regarding your home heating needs! I was beyond thrilled when [...]
what’s your story?
it reflects the moment, it reminds the future, it evokes emotions.
your story will mean something to you.
your walls will thank you for adding a new layer of life to them! (let's face it - your facebook profile will look better too)
are you ready? let's find your story!
show me more
- Mini-Sessions: Saturday – May 11th
- Tommy + Vera + Mom + Dad = Family |Exeter, NH Family & Children’s Photographer
- Liz & Joe: June 2012 | Bournedale Function Facility Plymouth, MA Wedding Photography
- Parker Laurel: 6 days old | Seacoast, NH Newborn Photography
- Caleb Turns One: June 2012 | First Birthday – Cake Smash! MA Photography
- Joe & Liz Ulbin on Liz & Joe: June 2012 | Bournedale Function Facility Plymouth, MA Wedding Photography
- Alissa on Edward & Henry & Sophia | Seacoast, NH Mini-Sessions
- Alissa on Jen & Pete: Married May 2012 | Connors Family Retreat Wedding Photography
- Claudi Araul on Jackii & Adam: Married! 04.23.12 | Hawthorne Hotel Wedding, Salem MA
- Kristen D. on Danica – 18 months old! 08.28.10 | Newmarket, NH Family & Children’s Photography