New Hampshire Family Photographer
Families, Lifestyle + Everyday
Your family is special, quirky, silly, loving, sometimes inappropriate…uniquely yours. I have yet to photograph a family who fits inside a nice neat little box.
As your NH family photographer, I’ll capture your personalities in a fun photography session that’s all about you! I deliver a collection of moments in your life—Tangible memories that will remind you and others who you are, now.
Family Photographer in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine
Real-life. Your life. The moment that is now, and the moments in between.
Clan, Brood, Dynasty, Family. Whatever you call it, you’re their memory-keeper.
I deliver a collection of moments in your life. Tangible memories that will remind you and others who you are, now.
It’s not about being perfect. It’s not about losing 10 more lbs or wearing matching clothes. It’s about being your own person. Kindhearted, silly, loving, mildly-inappropriate, excited, apprehensive, quirky, unique, YOU! And really, please, skip the matching clothes.
Celebrate family. Celebrate being together. Future generations will thank you.
NH Family Photography FAQs
In most cases, there will be availability on my schedule within the month. Sometimes as soon as the next day. I good rule of thumb is 3-4 weeks before you’d like to complete the session. If you’re looking for a specific family member’s visit let me know so we can reserve the right time frame.
- Unless you all wear matching outfits in real life, now is not the time to start.
- Wear things that make you feel amazing. There’s no wrong thing. Nothing qualifies as clashing/not matching as long as you feel comfortable and like how it looks. Color is ENERGY. Soak it up!
- The few basic tips I can suggest are to not wear all solid white or black, or any combination of black and navy.
- But truly, the more personality, the better!
- If you need some inspiration, there’s an endless amount on Pinterest. Don’t fall down the rabbit hole/overthink it though. Personality + Comfort are the most important thing.
- One tip for little ones – if you’re doing a dress, add leggings or bloomers so they can run and play and sit and flip freely.
- Online gallery for viewing & downloading
- High-resolution image files from your gallery to make your own prints and products.
- Travel within 45 minutes of Exeter, NH. (with the exception of the mini-session) Travel fees may be assessed for locations outside that range.
- Location changes, as time allows
The booking process is all completed online. A non-refundable deposit is due at booking to make the date and time all yours. All payments can be made via check, credit card or PayPal.
Of course! Gift certificates are available in any amount.