Joy, joy and more joy. Those are the three words I would use to describe Terri & Mike. Not just their wedding, but their very essence.
We were lucky enough to meet these two at one of our favorite hangs (If you don’t already know, that’s WHYM (and if you’ve never been, you should go)).
So we know how much they laugh and live life to the fullest, and how for real, like NOTHING ever seems to get them down.
I knew that celebrating their love and all the things they’ve overcome together already was going to be an emotional affair, but I could not have guessed the number of times I would pretty much sob that day. From the getting ready to the ceremony to her dad’s speech to her sisters’ speech turned flash mob (which I still can’t think about without welling up in tears) the day was the very definition of joy.
Thank you, friends, for sharing your moments with me! I can’t wait to see where this life takes you both! (But I know there will be plenty of good beer & food involved!)
- Ceremony Venue: Immaculate Conception Church
- Officiant: Father Gary Belliveau
- Reception Venue: Portsmouth Harbor Events Center
- Florist: In Bloom Wedding and Events
- DJ/Entertainment: Jason S Music Man DJ
- Cake/Dessert: Jacques Pastries
- Hair & Makeup: Jessica DiLeo
- Videographer: Arthouse Productions
- Transportation: Feliciano Limousine
- Dress: Doreen Leaf Designs