When John & Fa first contacted me about their Seacoast Science Center Glamorous Summer Wedding, I was happy to be available. When they mentioned their aesthetic was ‘rustic glitz’ I was even more than excited that I was available! These two just absolutely radiate love and kindness. Getting to know them while they put the final touches on the big day was a great part of this adventure!
They’re super funny – I got a great chuckle when I read their getting to know you survey, including this gem:
- How did you meet? The bar at Rosa’s in Portsmouth. The Universe pushed us together. Thanks, Uni!
- How long have you been engaged? 6 months, 1 day, 3 hours.
And do they ever know how to have a good time! They picked the perfect band – they had everyone up and dancing before dinner even started. Folks would sit down just long enough to eat their course and then back up and at it! It was a legit P.A.R.T.Y.!
Aside from knowing how to live their best life, they’re so full of grace and kindness. You just want to hug them and be in in the radius of their vibrant smiles.
I love how much they love each other, and that they made it a point to celebrate that love in style!
Friends, never downplay your love. It deserves a party.
- Venue: Seacoast Science Center
- Officiant: Louis B. Lanzillotti, JP
- Caterer: Thyme and tide (Ben Reed)
- DJ/Entertainment: The Party Factor Band
- Cake/Dessert: Sister Mary Lanzillotti and sous chef Deb Jackson
- Transportation: Great Bay Limousine
- Dress: Cristina’s Andover, MA