Heather & Brian LOVE the coast of Maine. And who wouldn’t? After our Nubble Light Engagement session, I had high expectations for their York Maine Wedding at The Dockside, but I don’t think I could have imagined anything so beautiful!
Heather got ready at her Grandmother’s home where she’s summered her whole life. Brian and his crew got ready at the Dockside. Heather and her father had a super emotional reveal. Her choice of dress was absolutely stunning. The weather gifted us with puffy clouds and a light breeze. They said I Do under the chuppah in a deeply personal ceremony officiated by their dear friend. Heartfelt toasts, sunset portraits, and saltwater taffy as a parting gift after everyone danced the night away. It couldn’t have been any better!
- Event Coordinator Phil Lusty, Dockside
- Officiant Julie Gould, friend of the couple
- DJ/Entertainment Fred Pappalardo
- Florist Kaitlyn Bassett, In Bloom Weddings and Events
- Cake Jessie Giles, The Cake Cottage
- Hair & Makeup Ashley’s Salon