Cit & Jason planned a very DIY Benson Park Hudson NH Intimate Wedding. A weekday wedding! (Please, have more weddings on weekdays guys, they’re the best!) We met up late 2015 for early 2016 plans. Things happen, as they’re bound to do and they said they’d be back in touch as the wedding was being delayed a little. To be honest, I thought they were just nicely blowing me off, but I was wrong! (it happens from time to time) 😉 Things were back and track and they still wanted me along for the ride!
A few fun facts about Cit & Jason – and then make sure you check out their cage match! Oh, and their ceremony next to the Old Woman’s Shoe!
- When did you get engaged? Halloween!
- How did you meet? At work
- Most excited about leading up to the wedding day? Planning all the decorations and getting creative. Art projects are the best!
- Most excited about ON your wedding day? Spending time with our families.
- Favorite foods? Cit: Mac n Cheese/Jason: Pot Roast
- Tell me one random fact about each of you. (Please?!) Cit says: Jason breeds fish in our basement. Jason says: Everything about Cit is random. (I nearly spit my drink out all over the screen when I read this one)
- How did you learn about Melissa Koren Photography? Looking through *many* online portfolios, your images stood out the most to us! (yay! thank you!!)
(don’t forget about that cage match!)
Melissa, these are amazing. I am so thankful that I found you, you are truly so talented and I love the way you captured our day. I can’t wait to show these to everyone!
Thank you thank you, guys! It was an absolute honor!