I knew from their survey that I would absolutely love working with Hannah & Scott on their Portsmouth NH Strawbery Banke Mombo Restaurant Wedding.
- How did you meet? We met at work when Hannah stalked Scott
- What are you most excited about ON your wedding day? The food! And being married, FINALLY
- What are your favorite beverages? Water, whiskey, and wine!
- What are your favorite foods? Fresh and local
- Who’s the better Willy Wonka? YOU. GET. NOTHING! Good day, sir! Wilder, obviously
- What song can you not resist singing and dancing to? Get Back, Ludacris!
- Is there anything else I should know?!We will absolutely tell you the truth about anything you ask. We swear a lot
- How did you learn about Melissa Koren Photography? Nicole Mower, our planner! (If I hadn’t already loved them, just this line would have elated me)
Their wedding was all I could have hoped for and more. Whiskey, martinis, walking barefoot in the rain and big personalities. One of my favorite weddings of all time!
- Wedding Coordinator: Nicole Mower Weddings & Events
- Shelter from the storm cocktail: Clipper Tavern
- Officiant: Melissa Avery
- Reception Venue: Mombo
- Ceremony Venue: Thomas Bailey Memorial Garden @ Strawbery Banke
- Ceremony Musicians: Don Sanni
- Florist: York Flower