Boston, MA Sunset Wedding is probably the understatement of the year. The sky put on a masterpiece the night Marie & Edgar got married. It must have known how amazing they are and how long awaited this wedding was!
Thank you for the wedding wire love!
It was a year ago when I went on the Eks in Gloucester website to look at their facility info and I stumbled across wedding pictures taken there. I fell in love with how gorgeous the pictures were and I had to find who was behind them. I contacted Melissa via email and within minutes, she responded. This woman has a great personality, very professional, sweet, fun and so much more. Working with her felt like I’ve known her for many years. She made us feel very comfortable and even made us laugh during our Newburpyport engagement shoot. She is truly a blessing. Edgar and I thank you sooooooooo much Melissa, for making our wedding a success. If ten was the highest level of stars, we would give you a 10!!! You are amazing!!!
- Ceremony Venue St. John the Evangelist
- Reception Venue Elks Lodge Winthrop MA
- Caterer Taste de Tropiks– Neal Innis
- DJ/Entertainment DJ SuperDuke
- Hair & Makeup Musu Chery
- Videographer David Anthony
- Transportation Expo Limo
- Any other vendors (Stationary, Dress, Tux, Juggler) Bride and Belle bridal boutique
- Anyone or anything else you’d like me to know? We want everyone to have a good time including youuuuuuuu (I had the best time!! <3 <3 <3)