Ah to be at a New Hampshire Odiorne Point wedding. Spring has arrived, and with it, one of the most beautiful, colorful weddings I’ve seen.
But I was legit STOKED for their tiny wedding.
Summer and I have been fast IG friends and we’d catch up here and there, including the time she sent me a photo of her wedding dress. And my jaw near about hit the floor.
I knew their morning was going to be all that and a bag of chips, but I couldn’t have it actually visualized how insanely intense it was.
Even after their pre-wedding worksheet instructed me to
- Not float out to sea.
- Be on the lookout for a see-through skirt and pasties (apparently what dave thought she might wear to the wedding)
- That I was to photograph the ceremonial feeding of the brisket.
Their love for each other is everything. It’s real and true. It’s seasoned yet still new. Hold up – this is sounding like a haiku. ??♀️?
It’s not meant to be a gushy poem, but as I watched them stand barefoot on the rocks just inches away from the water (also happily barefoot) I was completely overcome.
So .. yeah.. Congrats guys. And thank you so much for finding me.
Take a look at these glorious wedding photographs in Odiorne Point, NH
- Getting Ready – The Water Street Inn
- Ceremony – Odiorne Point State Park
- Officiant – Henry White
- Reception – Ore Nell’s
- Hair – Fringe
- Dress – Consignment Bridal & Prom
- Felted birds – BirdlandGifts, Etsy
- Vow Books – Seniman Calligraphy
- Custom Scarf – Anna Yakubovskaya, Silk Wonder, Etsy
- Cuff Links – Hello Sunshine
- Summer’s Wedding Band – Fatto a Monoush, Etsy
- Summer’s Engagement ring – Midwinter Co.
NH wedding photography by Melissa Koren Photography. You can see more of my work online at melissakoren.com and also on Facebook and Instagram! If you’d rather contact me directly, please email me at email@example.com!
You might also like:
- Eloping in NH: Your Guide to the BEST New Hampshire Elopement — All my best tips!